In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we detail below the identification data of the owner of this website and the rules of use thereof.
- 1) DATA OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
Company name: DISMAVI 2000, S.L. (DISMAVI)
Address: RONDA INSTITUD 17 07500, Manacor (Mallorca Baleares) Spain.
Registry data: [REGISTRY DATA]
Contact information: 971552640 / email@example.com
- 2) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as the elements contained therein, are owned by DISMAVI, or by third parties for whom it has authorization. The reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation, in whole or in part, as well as the unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, implies a violation of intellectual property rights, and may give rise to the exercise of legal actions by DISMAVI, and if applicable, to claim damages. The user visiting this website may view its elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use.
- 3) EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
DISMAVI is not responsible, in any case, for damages that may be caused by any error or omission in the content published on this website, as well as the lack of availability thereof. Despite having adopted the necessary technical measures to avoid the presence of viruses or other malicious programs or elements that may cause alterations in your computer system, DISMAVI cannot fully guarantee their absence, and therefore is not responsible for damages. caused by the transmission of this type of malicious program. DISMAVI is not responsible for the services or information of third parties that are published on this website. DISMAVI does not supervise or exercise any type of control over third-party websites linked to it, therefore it is not responsible for information or services provided on said third-party sites.
- 4) USERS
Access to and use of the DISMAVI website gives you the status of user, accepting with said access the conditions of use reflected in this document. These conditions will be independent of the general contracting conditions in the case of contracting a service with our company.
Access to this website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network that the user has contracted with his provider.
The inappropriate use of this website is expressly prohibited, and therefore:
• The use of this website to carry out illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• The use against property or interests of DISMAVI or third parties, or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment, products or applications, of DISMAVI or third parties.
• The dissemination of content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in defense of terrorism or an attack against human rights.
• Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage on the network.
- 6) MODIFICATIONS OF THE WEBSITE
DISMAVI reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on this website, without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are presented. or located on your portal.
- 7) MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
DISMAVI may modify these conditions at any time, so we advise users to periodically consult them.
- 8) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between DISMAVI and the user visiting this website will be governed by current Spanish regulations, and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca. If the user continues browsing this website, he is accepting the rules indicated in this document.