¿What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which certain web pages are accessed, including ours, and that allow the web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of your equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The types of cookies and the purposes for which they are used are described below.
¿Qué tipos de cookies existen y cuáles utiliza esta página web?
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Cookies propias: Son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio gestionado por el propio editor y desde el que se presta el servicio solicitado por el usuario.
- Cookies de terceros: Son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio que no es gestionado por el editor, sino por otra entidad que trata los datos obtenidos través de las cookies. En nuestra web se emplean las siguientes cookies de terceros:
Description / purpose
Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to hold user session variables.
2 hours / Session
Cookie used to prevent Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.
2 hours / Session
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, the article 29 working group has stated that, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk. for the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that treat aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, that information on their use is provided and that the possibility of users expressing their refusal about their use is included.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to users who visit us.
The cookies we use are anonymous and do not provide references that allow us to know the user's personal data, therefore NO data is obtained from the names or surnames of the users or the postal address from where they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the Services and areas of this website may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
Our portal may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the competent control authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason it is advises users to visit it each time they access our website, or periodically.
How can you configure Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies
- Check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings
- Check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings
- Check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security
- Check Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software): Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies
- Check Opera support or browser Help.